Thursday 24 January 2013

Heo Yun Mi bikini (Part 2)

Hey guys I changed the style of how images are shown. Please comment or vote in the poll to let me know which type of image viewer you prefer (between the old slideshow view or this current view). Some of the photos in the old posts may seem bad quality but if you click on them you will get their full resolution.

EDIT: Actually it's making a lot of the pictures blurry. If anyone can help on how to fix this it would be much appreciated, otherwise I will revert back to the old style.















3 comments:

  1. IMO i like this pic setup than the original. Also great body and ass

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind the blurriness since I click on the ones I like to get the full resolution.

    Oh, and Heo Yun Mi is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete